Just as your marketing needs to be aligned to your business goals, so does your team. Firms are most effective when the people responsible for its success are consistently performing to the best of their abilities. However, that can only happen if the right foundations are in place (e.g. employee and team development plans, adequate business, client or marketing training etc.).
In order to facilitate effective team performance, it’s your job to motivate and inspire your people to achieve their goals, excel in specific areas, and ultimately deliver results.
The business leaders getting the most from their teams are those who understand that high performance and job satisfaction come from playing to each team member’s strengths.
They also recognise that it’s essential for relationships in the team to be cohesive and to work well, and that each person should have clear objectives they’re continually working towards.
Choose any one of the packages below to learn how you can bring out the best in yourself and your team.
Equipped with the right resources, you’ll be able to achieve your goals and glean results by inspiring passion and engagement in those you lead.
TO BECOME A GREAT LEADER, YOU NEED TO BE…
HONEST WITH YOUR TEAM
The Team Accelerator Program
- A web-based employee performance review program designed and implemented specifically for your company to foster consistent improvement.
- A team member instincts & strengths analysis to determine how each team member gets work done most efficiently and what their natural work style is. Also get analysis of important missing skills to look for in future hires.
- Advice and guidance on people management, on-boarding and managing difficult situations delivered via your choice of medium:
- – one-to-one phone calls
- – unlimited email communication
- – or both
Instincts & Strengths
- Employees are given two separate online assessments, requiring 30-45 minutes each. One focuses on business instincts and the other focuses on their personality types determine the employee’s work and performance style in the workplace.
- A unique report for each team member detailing their skills, instincts and any action points for you, based on their individual results.
- Each employee receives 2 guides explaining where they excel and helping them harness their strengths.
- Actionable advice you can use to improve your team
- Consultation with your management team to determine your business needs
- Setup and subscription to the comprehensive employee review software, which includes:
Objective setting, and,
360 degree feedback
- Custom training on how to integrate a recurring, structured performance review schedule
- Guidance on post review follow up procedures to ensure you’re getting the most out of your one-to-one time and making improvements within your team
On-site Digital Marketing Training
Fine-tune your team’s skills with a customised marketing training course tailored to your needs. After discussing your unique business goals, we’ll deliver a hands-on workshop that will arm them with actionable strategies and powerful insights.
Up to 6 attendees
- On or off site training
- Tailored to your business and needs
- Printed training materials and/or digital copies
- 30 days post-training consultation
- 1 or 2 day event
Business Frameworks Marketing Training
You know that up-skilling is important, but making time for it can often prove difficult.
To combat this, we’ve developed a comprehensive training program that you can implement at your own pace, without upsetting your team’s capacity.
The Business Frameworks program includes:
- Comprehensive marketing training for you and your team
- Up to 52 weeks of marketing training material, including facilitator notes to deliver it yourself in-house
- 30 day trial period
CHOSEN A PACKAGE? LET’S TALK.
Get your firm from A to B at every stage of the growth cycle via a future-proof, results-driven marketing strategy