Hi there – it’s Friday already… did it go as fast for you as me?!
Have you set your plans and goals for 2012? A few weeks ago our Mastermind group training covered the exact process we
go through in our company at the end of each year to identify and eliminate bottlenecks and set goals for the months ahead.
Group members are making BIG progress already… which is always great to see and be a part of!
As usual, I have LOTS of good news, tips and resources for you below. These are just some of the resources my team and I have been reading this week.
Take some time to read and “sharpen the saw” … learn something new or get some inspiration for your marketing and your business.
- 5 Types of People On Social Media (& what to give them)
- 10 Hard-Hitting SEO Tactics
- Why Lead Nurturing is Critical
- How To: Market To Mom & Dad
- How To: Land Media Coverage for Your Business
- Trends: Content Marketing in 2012
- 14 Ways to Make Work More Enjoyable in 2012
- YouTube Kills Accounts
- Why You Need More Sleep!
- Case Study: Royal Service
If you’d like to receive tips and resources like this PLUS marketing and business-building tutorials, sign up for the newsletter below…