Photo: London Olympic Stadium ready for the start of the games
Hi there – welcome to your Friday wrap-up featuring some of the most interesting resources my team and I have been reading for our business and clients this week.
The Olympics finally arrive in London, England today… after seven years of waiting! I’ll be watching with friends & family… I hope you get a chance to catch some of the action as well!
Lots of action at team JTN this week, too. Our new Pinterest guide is still proving very popular (hello to all our new subscribers!) plus lots of client projects getting close to launch. Exciting stuff!
Take a few minutes today or this weekend to check out the resources below – I’ve picked out the ones I think will be most useful. They’re perfect for updating your skills, finding out what’s new… or just for inspiration!
- How to Get Bloggers to Write About Your Startup
- How Facebook Plans To Get Its Next Billion Users
- Surprise Pinterest Success Stories
- 10 Alternatives to “Like This” For Your Facebook Updates
- Local Marketing: Foursquare’s NEW Promoted Updates
- Why Aren’t You Delegating?
- The Customer Isn’t Always Right
- Forget Micromanagement: 12 Team Techniques That Work
- How To Understand Your Customers
If you’d like to receive tips and resources like this PLUS marketing and business-building tutorials, sign up for the newsletter below.