Your weekly wrap-up is back! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving (if you’re in the US) and you’re ready for the impending holiday season – big
changes for EVERY kind of business!
Response to the Customer-Getting Workshop has been great.
It’s been a pleasure sharing our most-effective strategies and there’s LOTS more content being included than I’d planned!
Update your business knowledge and top-up your inspiration with these super-useful tips, advice & resources. These aren’t
written by me – they’re a small collection of the material that myself and my team are reading this week…
- How Apple’s Siri Could Destroy Local SEO
- Twitter Launches Self-Serve Advertising Platform
- Facebook Reveals Most Shared Articles in 2011
- NEW YouTube Analytics
- Google Change Affects 35% of Searches
- What Facebook Knows That Google+ Doesn’t
- Digital Mag Readers Are Young & Affluent
- Be Yourself When Blogging