Hi there – happy (almost) Easter from London, England!
Today is a holiday in the UK, so it’s a short week for us. We still managed squeeze a ton of development in, though! New offices (we’re growing), new training production, lots of client calls (GREAT progress there) and lots more!
This is your weekly wrap-up of news, tutorials, tips and useful resources for your business.
(Did you modify your Facebook Page for the new timeline layout yet? BTW, here’s my updated Page…)
In this week’s resources… thoughts on the future of Facebook, LOTS of Google changes that affect SEO pros and retail businesses, lessons from business leaders and tips on how to close more sales.
- 4 Ways To Make Your Startup Stand Out
- There’s a Place for “Ordinary And Obvious”
- 25 Little-Used Ways To Grow Your Email Database
- Do You SEO…? 50 Google Changes for March
- [VIDEO] Grant Cardone on Closing the Sale
- Will Facebook Become The Next Amazon After IPO?
- 10 Business Lessons From Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos
- How To: Boost Your Day With Apps
- Grow Your Business By Getting Customers on Your Side
- Airbnb Gets Unexpected Tax Bill (Don’t Make This Mistake!)
If you’d like to receive tips and resources like this PLUS marketing and business-building tutorials, sign up for the newsletter below.