Welcome to your weekly round-up of useful business-building tips & resources!
Things have been super-busy here this week… we’re working on some secret behind the scenes stuff (more about that later!) But also found the time to work with clients on long-term strategy, effective sales presentations, marketing makeovers and lots more. Do you need help with stuff like this?
Do you have your holiday marketing plans finalized? If not, get working on them! It’s NOT just consumer markets that respond well to holiday promotions.
Below you’ll find a small collection of the resources my team and I have been reading from around the web this week.
They’re great info, advice,tips and inspiration, so take a few minutes to check them out!
- Best Timing for Social Media
- Moms Continue Flocking to Facebook
- …While Teens Head to Google+
- Why Having a Strong Google Profile Will Soon be Critical
- How Hotels and Travel Companies Are Nailing Social Media
- 5 Overlooked Tax Deductions for Home Businesses
- Business Lessons from The Simpsons
- How Restaurants Are Maintaining Margins In Tough Times
- The Extremely Profitable Work Entrepreneurs Overlook
- 10 Losing Strategies for Business!
If you’d like to receive tips and resources like this PLUS marketing and business-building tutorials, sign up for the newsletter below…